Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Slightly Off Track ...

Every thing is fair and easy when you are on track but once off the track even a small job is a mighty task. When your voice is at your best everything you sing is like a cake walk and dance but when you off the beat and lost in your mind then its uphill task to get back on track.

I was in the same state for last few weeks lost in my own worlds with my own projects and how ever hard i try to put down something on my blog was always in vain. I realized how easy the words flow when you on blogging track but its really tough to even write a word when you are off the track. But i am glad i am now back on track.

"All explorations in history is off the track , its evident that its impossible to invent anything with a destined journey" - Ravi.

3 comments:

ABH said...

Hi Ravi, I agree to every word you have penned. Looks like you are back and with a bang - the layout of your blog says it all :)

Ravi Chandran said...

Thanks Archana, Was bugged by the default blogger layouts so went for a change :)

Unknown said...

Your blog looks real cool, Ravi! Now let the posts keep coming in, no more excuses :)

love,
koshy.