Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I have nothing to write

I am writing these lines with out knowing what to write. I wanted to write something today on the blog but i don't know on what subject should i write. Generally i write on things i observe surrounding me or on subject on which i had come across very recently.

Today i have met few of my friends and relatives and had lot of discussions but still when i sat down to write down something i don't find anything interesting. This is one of those days wherein you would have done lot of things but at the end of the day you feel you have not done anything.

Its a strange responsibility to own a blog of your own, its like owning your own company and you being the CEO. Nobody questions you and you don't need to answer anybody but still you feel more proactive in keeping your blog alive. You feel something is missing today when you don't post anything, may be as days rolls by slowly this interest may also fades out.

This very interest within always keeps your eye and ear open for things to write for today, it makes you more attentive and let you observe things in detail. You feel good that you have learned something by these observations and self expressions, you realize that the cosmos is opened up for you and teaches you a totally new view of looking at thing around you.

You suddenly wonder how i was missing so many things in my life which was happening all this while, never noticed so many details around me. Once this realized the cosmos starts communicating with you in each and everything you do.

Good that i found something finally to write out of nothing :)

4 comments:

Raghu said...

nice one... I understand the moral responsibility of being a blogger and keeping it alive. I was disturbed a bit and couldn't post anything one my own blog.
Met new friends(well not new any more, they are 3 days seem to be lifelong), got appreciated for my blogging. now that's really good to find something out of nothing

Unknown said...

Ravi,
With the natural flair & ideas that you have, I am sure you can keep writing for ever! :)
Its nice to see regular posts coming in from dear friends...something to look forward to, daily.


love...
sunil.

Ramesh said...

Ravi,

This is where we fellows who strive towards being creative, add value. Creating something out of zero !!!

What you said is true. We try to be more sensitive to the sorroundings, add more antennae, if we are into blogging.

The challenge for us is quite different from other regular bloggers. For most of them, they focus on one topic and go with it. But, we fellows, talk about different things in life and we need to look at life wearing different colored glasses.

Keep writing and add more colored glasses to your mind's eye !!

Cheers
Ramesh

ABH said...

Hi Ravi,

Your write-up "Blog Mania" made me realize the responsibility I have towards my blog and since then, as you mentioned in this wrte-up, I am always considering everthing I observe as a subject for my blog :)