Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Whats in the name ?

I had been to my friends place this weekend. She is kind of weird because she has names for everything in her house. Literally she has name for every damn thing you find in her house.
I was wondering when she asked me how is my "Yuvarani" ? for a second i thought her cousin or some one but later came to know it was her scooty, like this she has name for her room, pen, car, specs, hair band, slippers , what not :). Now you might agree that she is weird ?

Check out the pictures of her "Chandini" , wondering who is Chandini ?



2 comments:

ABH said...

Your friend is weird but in a lovely way :) I guess she adores her belongings a lot and gives them a personal touch by giving them special and unique names :)

Unknown said...

Ravi,
Really cool pics, interesting that ur frnd has named most of her things. She connects so well with each of them, looks like :)

cheers...
koshy.