Thursday, July 16, 2009

Makeover ...

I think most beautiful and interesting things in life happens unplanned. I don't know about others, but at least with me its always those unscheduled, sudden actions that brings in the most and best out of me.

I was kind of absorbed in my own projects yesterday from morning and suddenly i got a call from koshy. He said he will drop in to my place and he has something to show to me. I was wondering what it might be. When he finally landed himself in front of my gate, he was not welcomed by tony (my pet) as usual. Then i came out of my room to fetch him and was stunned for a second looking at his new makeover.

He had this cute long hair style done. I felt people need to have these makeover in life, because its these small things in life which makes life so interesting. Even though these makeover are peripheral they have a huge impact internally, because all our actions are transformed by these internal thoughts.

Immediately i gave my camera some work after a long time and really enjoyed the photo shoot which lasted for hardly 1o min as my camera's batteries got drained.

Anyway check out few of the videos and pics fresh out of my studio :)














9 comments:

V I K A S said...

Did u try something with that wig Ravi?

ABH said...

Ravi, looking at Sunil's makeover, you were stunned and I was shocked!(saw them on orkut) Then I realised if he can get the Gajini cut done then nothing is impossible. When he had the Gajini cut done, our then PM suddenly,out of the blue, asked with all excitement in the meeting -did you guys see Sunil's new hair style ?:D

And what you have mentioned about the makeover having an impact internally and the most beautiful and intresting things in life happening without being planned are so true.

Raghu said...

Wow... thats interesting pics, and the post too. Nice thoughts Ravi, sometimes as you say, change in peripheral looks impact others more than self. Change is inevitable, so make it happen in every aspect of life.
Its good to get shocked seeing ones self in the mirror everyday.
Sunil your looks rock. Ravi nice camera work. I'm used to it now, you guys are perfectionists.

Rajju said...

Good One Ravi...
Sunil Looks totally Different, and i think that hairdo suits him better :)

Unknown said...

You Explored again your photographic skills...

sowmya.ar said...

It’s very interesting style. After seeing Sunil even I feel like to change my style 

Unknown said...

Ravi...thanks a lot for your amazing photography :) I just had to stand there & i was sure you would click the best possible pics.

Hope the pics shocked or amused most of you :)

love...
koshy.

Jo said...

The pics are totally cool Ravi. I love the vibrant colors and shades in all the pictures. Just so good as the voice of Sunil's. :-)

Ravi Chandran said...

Thanks for each and everyone for such inspiring comments :)

Love u all

Ravi