Thursday, September 10, 2009

The other side of the coin ....

We are so much occupied in our material world that we hardly notice and enjoy the things happening around us. Its more of a mechanical life from the time we wake up and return between the sheets.

Yesterday i was late and hurriedly getting ready then i noticed someone staring at me. Then i found him to be my house maid's son. He was in his own world playing with a coin and smiling at me. His smile was more of a teaser, his eyes sparkling with the innocence. It made me think for while and made me to capture those moments for ever.

Check out his innocence .....

3 comments:

Lubna said...

Very true. I thought you hand'nt blogged for sometime as the new posts did not show up on my blog roll - strange.

Unknown said...

There's beauty in everything... :) Captured beautifully, Ravi!!!

love...
koshy.

ABH said...

Hi Ravi :) Nice ones.Reminded me of your write up-Missing Fingers.