Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Anish wedding @ Gods Own Country

After lot of hiccups we finally made it for Anish's wedding right on time for the lunch , thus missing the moments of actual ceremony and the glamour :) .

I always wondered why is that many term Kerala alone as "GODS OWN COUNTRY" , as if other places are created by some devils :). But was kind of satisfied with their claims after this tour.

Every one desires to have a final boarding pass to Heaven, which is said to be place only for the blessed ones where the greenery exists as far you eye, where the rivers are flooded with wine , fed with delectable food served by beautiful women.

There ends the similarities of Kerala with heaven :).

Once again wishing Anish a happy & prosperous married life. And a special thanks to Ajish & Ashish for such a lovely hospitality.

3 comments:

ABH said...

Firstly, hearty congratulations to the newlywed :)

Hi Ravi, Lovely pics :) But this time they made me J :( as I am planning to visit Kerala since my final year of BE :( God alone knows when I shall visit Gods own country.

Thanks for the pics again :)They are , as usual, beautifully shot!

Unknown said...

Ravi...
Thanks for the wonderful photos. With you around, all occasions become so beautifully memorable.

Wishing Juliet & Anish a fabulous married life ahead! :)


cheers...
koshy.

VinnieG said...

Happy married life to Mr & Mrs Anish

I enjoyed sooooo much all the PHOTOS..made me as i was @Anish'S wedding
Now i reallt repent having missed
it

Ravi:
ur new look is really good..;)

I liked that T shirt- MUSIC is my DRUG

WIG and Poses were simply superbbb

ABHI:
ur poses and ur PICs are good buddy :)

so much to write....but i cant :(

Cheers to ALL