Saturday, November 7, 2009

what i shall write....

Yes, I am back. There is nothing new in me being in and out of blogging world. But this time its almost more than a month and a half since i have scribbled something. I can give lot of reasons like me being occupied with so many things, busy with up coming projects or few more fancy reasons but the fact was I was lazy enough to write down.

Once rusted its very difficult to get it back to its natural state, this is how my condition is as of now. I wanted to write down so many stuffs but i dont know where and what to start with.

There were so many things running down my mind on what to write. Shall I write on why I did not write or shall I write on what made me write after such a long time of not writing or shall I write on what I've been thinking of writing , and so on.

Finally i started writing about all the good and bad times i had during this break but later reasoned out to myself why the hell others will be interested to know what the fuck i was doing all these days. So all that i scribbled were pushed down the bin.

Even though i have so many things to write I hardly could get it on blog. I guess this is a very polite way of stating i am unable to write on anything :).

4 comments:

Lubna said...

Welcome back. Hope the bad times, if any, during this break are history.

Raghu said...

Well... firstly welcome back. I think the readers out there like me read and are interested in what was going on all these days of your silence. Well I knew what was happening and polite way of saying nothing to write is very impressive.
I'm glad that you are back and let the frustration be in words flowing ...
keep blogging. well I'm back too with some crap on my blog ...

ABH said...

Hi Ravi, glad to see you back :) You have so nicely voiced what every blogger would face at some point in time :)

Now, "What shall I write" or what more can I write after you have produced yet another write-up that is so convincing :)

Unknown said...

Ravi,
Talented Blogger & Thinker U r...

u are so convincing even if there is nothing to be conveyed!

This is a neat & complete post, and welcome back :)

love...
koshy.