Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Besuge- The bonding ...

You always feel good if someone you know make it big. Yes yesterday was one of those moments when two of my friends came up with a musical album of their own. Even though I was an uninvited guest at the occasion I really enjoyed a lot seeing their dreams come true. I know how much effort and sacrifices they did to get where they are now.

It’s really inspiring to see them doing something on their own and releasing to the world. It’s almost year and a half that I know Arun & Surya, the very meeting with them made me feel that they are really interested in music to the core. They keep proving my assumptions right by constantly doing some or the other thing in the field they have chosen.

Finally they have reached a milestone which is their start into a real fascinating & competitive journey. I am sure they will reach very great heights by their talent & unshaken discipline. I wish them a bright & joyful success for all their future projects.


3 comments:

Rajju said...

First of all, thank you Ravi for inviting me to the Besuge music release function inspite of you being an uninvited guest! It was a neatly arranged function with a tiny number of tasteful audience. It was wonderful to listen to the talented singer Arun sing the title track of Besuge. Your post as usual is apt for the occasion.

Unknown said...

Ravi...Very true!

Arun & Surya are so talented and dedicated and this shows in their new album Besuge...Congrats to both!

Ravi, nice idea of puttin up the pics and the title song! :)

cheers...
koshy.

Raghu said...

Nice to see the post as dedication to the talented musicians, I wish them best of luck in the current and all future projects.

It was indeed pleasure being part of such an event, I have known Arun and Surya for a while...

let there be light; music, camera, action .... nice pics.