Saturday, April 11, 2009

Iam Justified

Thanks for few of my friends for their valuable inputs on my very much post.

I have just jotted down few of the comments from my friends on my first post and tried to answer their questions.

Q:
I feel that you should open up ur thoughts. Talk out more of what you think, you feel, you experienced

A:
Thanks for giving me an opportunity to open up.
Seriously i don't understand what you mean by open up ur thoughts :). U mean to say be more practical ? If so then i am very much there.
I am still wondering what me you think my writing or not of my own experiences. I am inking the thoughts what i have experienced but i can no way convince you that its my own.

Let us leave it this apart. To be frank you can't experience anything of your own unless you have a knowledge of what you are going to experience. All our experiences is born out of the knowledge we have acquired.
For example, You are so delighted and blissful when you are in a rose garden with so much colors around you with fragrance spread in the air everywhere. But you are so much disturbed when you are surrounded by unknown plant/bushes in the forest with a weird smell because we don't have the knowledge of it in our database. So we cant experience the same feeling as we did in a rose garden. You tell a rose is beautiful because someone else has told you that roses are lovely or else you wont.

Q:
Its a nice topic to be discussed. Something very intense which, people usually shy away from in an open discussion.
A:
Serious it has provoked many people :)

I am now justified that the very word "Provoked" is really powerful. I have not mentioned anything more than the word in itself but its the beauty of human mind to interpret them in the way it wants it to be interpreted :)

The very word is not intense but its the knowledge about that word which is embedded in us makes it so special. Its very simple definition is "To be stimulated" , to be encouraged thats it :)

But we should be amazed of this human instrument which is so much powerful in itself.

Q:
Am sure many would find solutions to their problems, through your blog,
A:
Hmm ... i dont think so . But its a good platform to discuss and share the ideas we have but at the end of the day we do what we want to do :)
But its for sure as we start looking at the things around us as it is , we realize there exists no problems at all ,hence the question of finding solution also vanishes .

Thanks guys for commenting and me me think more :)

Keep blogging .....

No comments: